Aims & Objectives
The Federation will be the premier organisation for the development and promotion of professional excellence in Corporate Real Estate (CRE).
Scope of Activity
The Federation will:
- Provide thought leadership on issues affecting CRE
- Promote best practice in CRE
- Organise and lead lobbying efforts on behalf of Members and CRE generally
- Act as a voice for CRE
- Commission and publish relevant research
- Act as a catalyst for CRE education
- Enable networking amongst CRE professionals through conferences and other social/learning events.
Invitation to Membership of the Federation will be extended to individuals who will contribute to the furtherance and aims of the Federation.
Members will be approved by the Federation Management Committee upon satisfactory review of their application credentials.
The objective will be to maintain a balanced membership representing the broad spectrum of professionals involved in CRE. Membership will not be dominated by a small number of organisations. Membership will be restricted to four representatives per organisation at any one time.
Individual members will be charged £250.00 per year. Academics will be made honorary members and will not be required to pay subscription fees.
Spotlight – Want to be our next Fellow or Corporate Member?
Join Our Network TodayWe have a number of membership options, from £50-£275 for Individual Memberships, as well as a Corporate rate. For more information and to Join Today Contact our secretary firstname.lastname@example.org Click Here for FULL Bens & Rates Flier (PDF)
Follow us on Twitter